Friday 20 January 2012

Hack-O-Matic 3000

The Hack-O-Matic is a free tool designed to help players of the game Fallout 3 with the hacking mini-game. The application applies the word elimination logic based on the feeback the player provides for each guess. Each guess eliminates the incorrect guesses and usually leaves only one correct answer.

Windows Version
Android Version
J2ME Version

There are many articles and blog posts on how to complete the mini-game. This tool makes it quicker and easier to complete. There are also many tools that do the same job.

Most of them have user interface which gets in the way, so I thought I would do a better job and make it free, because everyone likes free.

I also have ported the program to a number of platforms to ensure I can use it when ever I am playing fallout.


No comments:

Post a Comment